I’m really drunk and I love Hollie Astbury sorry not sorry
♡songs for when you're sad♡;sometimes you just don’t feel so pop punk.1. Late Nights In My Car - Real Friends
2. Sometimes You're the Hammer, Sometimes You're
The Nail - A Day To Remember
3. Came Out Swinging - The Wonder Years
4. Whiskey In Hell - Anarbor
5. Hold onto Me - Mayday Parade
6. This is Gospel - Panic! At The Disco
7. Hope - We Came As Romans
8. Carpe Diem - You Me At Six
9. Clairvoyant - The Story So Far
10. Stain Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears - Pierce The Veil
11. Death Valley - Fall Out Boy
12. Legacy - Memphis May Fire
13. Take What You Can Carry - The Maine
14. Canals - All Time Low
15. Flaws - Bastille
16. When You See My Friends (Acoustic) - Mayday Parade
17. Last Hope - Paramore
18. Family Reunion - Blink182
I brought my little brother Spencer as my date and when I told him I was nominated for this [Hot & Funny] award, he told me that if under any circumstances I won, I had to say the following things.
being related to a celebrity: YOU’RE DOING IT RIGHT
OMG WHEN HE LOOKS AT THE CAMERA AT THE END I JUST
Reblogging for that look at the end!
-finally does laundry-
-never puts away laundry-
-takes clean clothes out from pile until pile is gone-
Grace Brown has photographed hundreds of survivors and received submissions from thousands more since starting Project Unbreakable in October 2011. Her images document the threatening, demeaning and downright misguided comments that sexual abusers use to torment and subdue their victims.
Some pictures capture a particularly haunting aspect of sexual victimization: so-called “corrective rape,” a hate crime used against LGBT people as punishment or in the belief that forcing them to have heterosexual sex will “cure” them of their homosexuality.
Read more | Follow @policymic
Corrective rape happens in every country we need to stop acting as if it’s restricted to countries that fit into the narrative of ‘backwards’ countries.
HOLLIE’S ON HER WAYYYYYYYYYYYY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SHE’LL BE HERE IN LIKE 50 MINUTES CAN WE JUST
pope francis is changing everything
WHAT KIND OF COURT IS THIS